CSz Education in Schools
CSz Education offers your students an opportunity to learn improv by working with some of the most experienced player/teachers around. We teach thousands of workshops to people of all ages each year, including our High School Leagues®, and all of our teachers are professional players.
CSz Education can develop a workshop to fit into your curriculum, such as Character Education, peer leadership, theater arts, etc., or you can turn us loose to teach the basics of improvisation, including:
- Listening and accepting
- Making others look good
- Giving up control and sharing the stage
- Physical space
- Character endowment
- Scene work
- ComedySportz® games
We lead with energy, support and positive feedback:
- The team supports each other
- We celebrate mistakes and fix them together, rather than judging them
- We give everyone a chance to shine
- We allow everyone to play in a safe, nurturing environment
- We Listen, Trust, Commit, Risk, Accept, Share, Enjoy
- We say “Yes, And...”
Don't forget the faculty!
We offer Team Building and Improv Skills Workshops for your teachers and staff, too. They are a great way to kick off the school year, and refresh everyone's outlook in the winter or spring.
Contact your nearest location for CSz Education In-School Workshops.